Browns Boutique Hotel is reminiscent of traditional European pensions and albergos and with its unique character sits perfectly in this fabulous alpine environment.
Quiet central location, 3 minutes walk to town via our private pathway.
Built on 3 levels with the guest rooms and balconies on the top two floors as positioned to capture morning sun and stunning lake and mountain views of Queenstown.
The Hotel with its timeless feel was designed for an alpine climate so our guests enjoy the warmth of a centrally heated hotel in winter and a cool interior during the hot summer months.
The guest lounge and dining room are located on the ground floor with French doors leading to the secluded walled courtyard /patio – perfect for a quiet drink or relaxing with a book.
- Complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary delicious cooked & continental breakfast
- Cosy guest lounge with open fire place.
- Outdoor courtyard with open fire, outdoor chess board and great views over Queenstown.
- Centrally heated throughout with oil fired water radiators
- Off street car parking
- Heated Ski Storage and Drying room
- Library and DVD selection
- Complimentary luggage storage for returning guests walking the tracks or taking the over-night trip in Milford or Doubtful Sounds.
Included in your stay is a delicious cooked and European continental breakfast each morning and are served each morning in the friendly breakfast room or in warm summer months alfresco on the outdoor patio. A full continental buffet plus a blackboard menu of cooked options with daily specials are available daily. All cooked breakfasts are cooked to order.
*Browns Boutique Hotel is a NON smoking property
*Child policy: Browns Boutique Hotel is not suitable for children under 12 years old
for the best price
FREE High Speed WiFi
No Booking Fees
Best Price Guaranteed